Mobile Plant Operators – Bulla Victoria
We currently have excellent opportunities for a number of experienced and motivated Mobile Plant Operators to join our team at the Bulla, Victoria site.
We are looking for suitably qualified and motivated Excavator, Dozer, Articulated Dump Truck, Loader, and Crushing and Screening Operators to assist in our growing needs.
Joining the Bulla team, you will have the all-round experience, along with a flexible and proactive attitude, required to fill the variable needs of the business on a day to day basis. This could at times require performing manual duties.
These are full time positions with immediate starts. There are both day (6am – 2:30pm) and afternoon (2pm – 10:30pm) positions available Monday to Friday, with some weekends as required. Candidates must be able to work additional hours to meet operational requirements of the business as needed.
Please only apply if you are within a suitable daily commute distance to the Bulla site and are willing to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
Required Skills and Experience
- A great attitude, energy, and initiative
- Personal drive and good work ethic to develop effective working relationships
- Be an all-rounder with focus on teamwork
- Demonstrated experience in either quarry or landfill operations
- Demonstrated experience in the operation of heavy earthmoving equipment
- Have either verification of competency or statement of attainment for any of the above-mentioned machinery
- A current White card
- A current motor vehicle licence
- Ability to carry out required comprehensive daily pre-starts on machinery
- The ability to comprehend and follow through instructions
- Able to multitask
Call us for a free quote:
02 9826 1666
@ HI-QUALITY GROUP 2019