Maintenance Fitter – Bulla Victoria
We currently have an excellent opportunity for two experienced and motivated Maintenance Fitters to join our team at the Bulla, Victoria site.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor and based on site at Bulla, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing a range of heavy machinery and industrial tools including their mechanical and hydraulic components. The suitable applicant can work autonomously and has initiative. You must be reliable, organised and enjoy being busy!
The applicant will have proven experience in fixed and mobile plant maintenance and be trade qualified.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start, working the afternoon shift (2pm – 10:30pm) Monday to Friday, with some weekends as required. Candidates must be able to work additional hours to meet operational requirements of the business as needed.
Please only apply if you are within a suitable daily commute distance to the Bulla site and are willing to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
Required Skills and Experience
- Trade Qualified
- Proven experience in fixed and mobile plant maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of earthmoving and crushing equipment (e.g. CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, Hyundai, Findlay Crushers and Screens, and Metso)
- White card (or willing to obtain)
- Current Australian MR minimum drivers’ licence (or willing to obtain)
- Proven ability to work unsupervised with a track record of working safely
- Highly developed communication skills
- Ability to apply risk management strategies when completing tasks in the work environment
- Ability to complete required paperwork accurately and effectively
- Immediate start
- Be part of a collaborative team culture and fast paced ever changing environment
- An excellent wage package is on offer for the right applicants.
Call us for a free quote:
02 9826 1666
@ HI-QUALITY GROUP 2019