Diesel Mechanic – Bulla Victoria
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Diesel Mechanic to join our team at the Bulla, Victoria site.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor and based on site at Bulla, you will assist with the maintenance and repairs of machinery on site. You will be involved in diagnosing faults and performing routine maintenance tasks.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start, working the day shift (6am – 2:30pm) Monday to Friday, with some weekends as required. Candidates must be able to work additional hours to meet operational requirements of the business as needed.
Please only apply if you are within a suitable daily commute distance to the Bulla site and are willing to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
Required Skills and Experience
- Trade qualification/heavy vehicle/diesel/plant/mechanics
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose mechanical/electrical/hydraulic faults
- Experience performing routine maintenance on earthmoving equipment
- The knowledge and understanding of a variety of earthmoving equipment (e.g. CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, Hyundai, Finlay Crushers and Screens, and Metso)
- Proven prior experience in a similar role
- Current drivers’ licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to working at a high standard with emphasis on quality workmanship with excellent work ethics
- Committed toward Workplace Health & Safety
- Flexibility to work reasonable amount of overtime when required, including at least every second Saturday
- HR licence an advantage
- You will also need to be able to demonstrate a commitment to a culture that values and implements sound health and safety practices. You must apply risk management strategies when completing tasks in the work environment.
To attract the best possible candidates the successful applicant can expect excellent remuneration in line with their qualifications, experience, and ability.
Call us for a free quote:
02 9826 1666
@ HI-QUALITY GROUP 2019