Boiler Maker – Welder
Hi-Quality Group, a highly reputable privately owned Australian family company. We specialise in quarry operations, resource recycling, landfills and transport and logistics with operations across NSW and in Victoria. We have been established for over 50 years and are currently going through a phase of expansion. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Boilermaker / Welder to join our workshop based at Kemps Creek.
Required Skills & Experience
- Trade Qualified
- Proven experience heavy fabrication / plant attachment / truck trailers.
- A strong field service background
- White card (or willing to obtain)
- Current Australian MR minimum drivers licence
- Complete required paperwork accurately and effectively
- Apply risk management strategies when completing tasks in the work environment.
- Highly developed communication skills
- Self motivated and team orientated
- Proven ability to work unsupervised with a track record of working safely
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical
Benefits & Culture
- An excellent wage package and company vehicle is on offer for the right applicant
How to apply:
If you feel your skills and experience are suitable for this position, we would like to hear from you. Please apply now in strict confidence by submitting your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to meet the company’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a full medical with a drug and alcohol test. Please note only those being shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Recruitment companies need not apply.
Call us for a free quote:
02 9826 1666
@ HI-QUALITY GROUP 2019