Boilermaker / Welder – Bulla Victoria
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Boilermaker/Welder to join our team at the Bulla, Victoria site.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor and based on site at Bulla, you will be assisting with maintaining infrastructure through repairing and overhauling equipment, along with heavy fabrication and plant attachment. The suitable applicant can work autonomously and has initiative. You must be reliable, organised and enjoy being busy!
The applicant will have proven experience in steel fabrication and repair and be trade qualified.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start, working the afternoon shift (2pm – 10:30pm) Monday to Friday, with some weekends as required. Candidates must be able to work additional hours to meet operational requirements of the business as needed.
Please only apply if you are within a suitable daily commute distance to the Bulla site and are willing to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
Required Skills and Experience
- Trade Qualified
- Proven experience in heavy fabrication and plant attachment
- White card (or willing to obtain)
- Current Australian MR minimum drivers’ licence (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to complete required paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Can apply risk management strategies when completing tasks in the work environment
- Highly developed communication skills
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Proven ability to work unsupervised with a track record of working safely
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
- Immediate start
- Be part of a collaborative team culture and fast paced ever changing environment
- An excellent wage package is on offer for the right applicant.
Call us for a free quote:
02 9826 1666
@ HI-QUALITY GROUP 2019