Apprentice Boilermaker – Kemps Creek
We have an excellent opportunity for a keen and motivated Apprentice Boilermaker (2nd or 3rd year) to join our workshop based at Kemps Creek.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Willing to, or currently, undertaking Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- Learn and become skilled in heavy fabrication on fixed and mobile earthmoving and processing plant including trucks and trailers
- Be presentable and respectful when representing our Company
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate a keen interest in welding and working with steel etc
- Currently a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice Boilermaker/Fabricator
- Capable of completing all required paperwork accurately and effectively
- Some previous welding or fabrication experience
- Eager to learn
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical
Benefits & Culture
- Excellent opportunity to further extend your career.
- Be part of a team that moves forward with an innovative approach.
Call us for a free quote:
02 9826 1666
@ HI-QUALITY GROUP 2019