Industrial Waste Disposal and Removal Services
OHS Management System
The Hi-Quality Group is committed to achieving the highest performance in health and safety with the aim of maintaining a safe and healthy work environment so far as reasonably practicable.
Specifically it is the Hi-Quality Group policy to:
- Comply with the relevant States health and safety Act and Regulations;
- Establish consultation with all our workers, contractors and clients recognising the effectiveness of such consultation in the process of hazard recognition and incident prevention;
- Provide information, instruction, training, and supervision to all our workers and contractors to enable them to perform their tasks in a safe manner;
- Provide a safe work environment where safe systems of work are the normal practice when undertaking work tasks;
- Ensure that all worksites, plant, equipment and substances provided for use by the Company for persons to undertake work tasks are safe and without risks so far as reasonably practical; and
- Provide adequate facilities for the welfare of workers and contractors at work.
The Hi-Quality Group will implement and maintain an ongoing health and safety program including conducting regular inspections aimed at preventing workplace incidents.
The Hi-Quality Group has achieved certification under the Occupational Health and Safety Management System Scheme (Cert. Code. 12139DFEAB795770CA25817900028022) for AS/NZS 4801-2001.
Audits of the safety management system are conducted regularly to ensure that they are being adhered to and enable continuous improvement.
Environmental Management System
The Hi-Quality Group policy is to achieve a standard of environmental care and responsibility in carrying out its operations that is consistent with regulatory authorities and community expectations.
Hi-Quality Group acknowledges that environmental management requires continual assessment and improvement with advances in technology and changes in legislation.
It is the Hi-Quality Group’s policy to:
- Comply with all relevant planning and environmental laws, requirements and standards to adequately protect the environment from impacts resulting from its operations;
- Consult with local Councils, regulatory authorities and the community relating to environmental issues applicable to operations performed by Hi-Quality Group;
- Establish and maintain environmental management systems for each separate operation that Hi-Quality Group operates and controls;
- Communicate awareness to its workers, suppliers, contractors and subcontractors of required environmental management procedures;
- Improve environmental sustainability and resource efficiency;
- The Hi-Quality Group maintains its environmental responsibilities by:
- Conduct regular inspections of its sites and plant aimed at preventing environmental incidents;
- Conduct regular audits of its environmental management systems to ensure that they are being adhered to and enable continuous improvement; and
- Assign accountabilities and responsibilities to its management and workers to ensure environmental compliance.
Pollution Incident Response Management Plan
The Hi-Quality Group has achieved certification under the Environmental Management System Scheme (Cert. Code. DFECCD40F50E8AF9CA2581790002E341) for AS/NZSISO 14001-2016.
The Hi-Quality Group maintains a Pollution Incident Response Management Plan (PIRMP) as required by the NSW Environmental Protection Authority (NSW EPA). A copy of Hi-Quality’s PIRMP’s are available for download at the following links:
- Kemps Creek Central EPL20593 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 8
- Menangle EPL12577 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 9
- Mt Hunter EPL12998 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 9
- Oallen EPL12960 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 8
- St Marys EPL5857 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 9
- Transport EPL6625 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 9
- Wallacia EPL1462 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 8
- Windellama EPL10398 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 8
- Londonderry EPL3058 PIRMP Final – IMS Version 8
Copies of Hi-Quality’s EPA licences for the following sites are available for download at the following links:
- St Marys Resource Recovery (NSW EPA EPL No. 5857)
- Kemps Creek Central (NSW EPA EPL No. 20593)
- Menangle Quarry & Resource Recovery (NSW EPA EPL No. 12577)
- Wallacia Quarry (NSW EPA EPL No. 1462)
- Mt Hunter Quarry (NSW EPA EPL No. 12998)
- Oallen Gold Mine (NSW EPA EPL No. 12960)
- Transporter of Waste (NSW EPA EPL No. 6625)
- Windellama Quarry & landfill (NSW EPA EPL No. 10398)
- Londonderry Clay Pit (NSW EPA EPL No. 3058)
2023 Monitoring Data
The Hi-Quality Group is required to undertake environmental monitoring at some of its NSW EPA licensed sites and report a summary of the monitoring results on the Hi-Quality website. Copies of the summary of the environmental monitoring results for the following sites are available for download at the following links:
- Kemps Creek Central Monitoring Locations
- Kemps Creek Central Monitoring Data – October 2023
- Kemps Creek Central Noise Monitoring Locations
- Londonderry Monitoring Data – October 2023
- Menangle Blast Monitoring Data – October 2023
- Menangle Monitoring Data – October 2023
- Menangle Monitoring Locations
- Mt Hunter Monitoring Data – October 2023
- Oallen Gold Mine Monitoring Data – October 2023
- Oallen Monitoring Locations
- Windellama Clay Quarry & Landfill Monitoring Data – October 2023
- Windellama Monitoring Locations
- Windellama Clay Quarry & Landfill – Rainfall and Leachate Pond – October 2023
Super Quick, hassle free quotations
Call us for a free quote:
02 9826 1666
@ HI-QUALITY GROUP 2019